Significance of the Logo

"TO CARE IS TO SHARE"

The circle of the Logo represents an on-going relationship among nurses of the Pacific Islands. It represents the boundless experiences that can be shared together.

Florence Nightingale's lamp symbolizes the many traits of the "Lady of the Lamp" portrayed to the soldiers as they laid in the darkness of the night. Today, these traits include warmth, awareness, caring, secuirtiy assurance, hope, insight and truth.

The hands clasped in a firm handshake reflects the sharing of knowledge, skills and attitudes among nurses who are concerned with providing a high level of health care for the people of the Pacific Islands. It also acknowledges the respect nurses have for each island's beliefs, values, and customs as influencing health care practices and health promotion.

Organized in 1978.


Prepared by: Sally Tsuda and Mary Sanchez, Guam, 4/1/85



________________________________________________________







Strategic Planning - Jan 2010

Strategic Planning - Jan 2010
Sally Tsuda, Advisor; Irene Nero, Secretary; Roylinne Wada (Dept of Interior, Consultant); Dr. Robert Underwood, President, UOG; Mary Sanchez, Advisort; Teofila Cruz, Exective Director; Patricia Maech, President; Rensely Alik, Vice President

Open House - Administrative Office at UOG-SNHS - June 2009

Open House - Administrative Office at UOG-SNHS - June 2009
Mary T. Sanchez & Sally Tsuda

Archive

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Government of the Federated States of Micronesia: Pohnpei Hosts Conference of Nursing Executives

Palikir, POHNPEI (FSM Information Services): June 8, 2004 - The 26th American Pacific Nurse Leaders Council Conference met successfully on Pohnpei from June 21-25, 2004, on the topic, "Nurses, Moving Forward in Challenging Times."

For more information on this conference, click here.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Henry Anthony

    I am: RN, MSN, FNP, PMH-NP, MSW, MBA

    I have always loved to live in your country due to the rich culture and wonderful history your country possesses. I have an interest to migrate to your country and offer my professional medical help to the indigenous people and the rural areas. With my 20+ years experience in nursing as a RN and FNP, I believe I can offer the best of my experience to those that need it the most.

    I don’t mind working with any organization in achieving my Goal to serve your country with my nursing experience to my best ability.

    If you could fast pace a Green-Card job Visa within any organization/s in my areas of studies and expertise, I would really appreciate it. My goal is to provide the underserved people (anywhere in the country) with necessary good quality healthcare they deserve.

    All my schooling are done in the U.S.



    Here are my degrees:
    PMHNP--Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
    FNP-------Family Health Nurse Practitioner
    MSN------Masters of Science in Nursing
    RN--------Registered Nurse
    MSW-----Masters in Social Work
    MBA-----Business Administration
    BA--------Bachelor of Art in Psychology

    Please forward this email to the appropriate department or personnel for assessment.

    Thanks

    Henry Anthony
    213-804-1136

    henryanthony12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete